Pinball mods and upgrades are great if you want to enhance the look, improve the functionality, and increase the value of your machine. There are many ways that you can upgrade your pinball, the easiest and often most low-cost of which is upgrading to pinball LED bulbs. There are all kinds of LED bulbs for pinball machines that are available in the market today, making it difficult to choose the right mod for your machine. Here are some insights on upgrading your pin with pinball flasher bulbs and GI bulbs and other playing field accessories and parts:
- LED lighting – When it comes to pinball lighting, finding the right pinball LED bulbs for your particular machine is crucial so as to complement your playing field. Pin Stadium is the best resource for pinball mods for most every collector and all sorts of pinball LED lighting kits designed for easy DIY modifications. They offer professional-grade enhancements with some really inventive and easy to use technologies. Pinball bulbs come in many shapes and forms, including frosted bulbs, clear bulbs, FLUX bulbs, and SMDs, which you can use to achieve the effects you want on your playfield. A combination of these bulbs is a way to create stunning visual effects that help make your machine stand out. However, to get full coverage lighting of the playfield, Pin Stadium is for sure the way to go and they also eliminate glass glare which means you save money by needing to buy anti-glare pinball glass.
- Powder coating for the legs, lockdown bar, and coin door – if you have decided to not replace your pinball flasher and GI bulbs with more modern LED flashers, you may likewise make improvements like applying powder coating for the machine’s legs, coin door, and lockdown bar to protect them from rugged use.
- Side art/art blades/pinblades for the inside edges of the cabinet – your machine’s artwork also needs tender loving care. If your cabinet’s inside edges are looking plain and drab, consider side art that flows well with the existing playfield graphics for added visual impact.
- Updating software to the latest version for improved gameplay – your machine’s mechanical parts and hardware are only half of what makes your game great. You also want upgrades to the game’s software so that it can remain up-to-date and maintain support.
- Maintaining your machine’s rubbers– polishing and cleaning or even replacing damaged rubbers with newer, longer-lasting ones should also be on your list of required maintenance and upgrade tasks. Brands like Titan offer high-quality parts and products that you can choose from for these kinds of pinball mods.
Pin Stadium is an excellent resource for all kinds of pinball machine upgrades, especially pinball LED bulbs and advanced lighting solutions for a completely enhanced machine and gaming experience.